She [28] asked me [29] to ask her to be my girlfriend. But then she didn't give a positive response.

We've been dating exclusively for one month. I've bought her gifts and she's bought me gifts. I've probably spent in total $400 on her. Including a birthday present. When she spent her birthday at my house.

We've had a lot of sex, she says its the best she's ever had. And she spends every weekend at my house.

I didn't think it needed to be stated that we were in a relationship I just thought we were.

She's even telling her parents all about me.

Then today she texts me "It's been 1 month since our first date and you still haven't asked me to be your girlfriend". So I ask her and she replies with "I can't tell you today". So I ask her if she'll tell me at the weekend and she just says "I'll see how my mood is".

Wtf kind of game is she playing? I'm actually quite angry.



Submitted May 23, 2019 at 03:42AM

We've been dating exclusively for one month. I've bought her gifts and she's bought me gifts. I've probably spent in total $400 on her. Including a birthday present. When she spent her birthday at my house.We've had a lot of sex, she says its the best she's ever had. And she spends every weekend at my house.I didn't think it needed to be stated that we were in a relationship I just thought we were.She's even telling her parents all about me.Then today she texts me "It's been 1 month since our first date and you still haven't asked me to be your girlfriend". So I ask her and she replies with "I can't tell you today". So I ask her if she'll tell me at the weekend and she just says "I'll see how my mood is".Wtf kind of game is she playing? I'm actually quite angry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.