Ughhh Put me out to pasture

New here. Backstory: Married for a decade. Marriage ended because he had no interest in physical or emotional intimacy.

So now I’m single. I’m healthy, conventionally attractive, successful, educated...and picky. I don’t want to babysit anyone, or pay their bills, or sit at home while they’re out drinking every night, or be punched in the face.

Friend introduced me to her friend. And on paper I was like, wow, great! Attractive, kid in the same general age range, successful.

Until I meet him. Hoooooly crap.

He IMMEDIATELY starts talking about how much money he has in weird braggy ways (like loudly talking about what brand his shirt is, asking if he should buy a rental property in cash, insisting on showing me his 6-bedroom McMansion on Zillow, talking excessively about his investment choices in the cannabis industry). Pretends to look for pics of his kids to show me while “accidentally” showing me 749192 selfies of him at the gym... including a photo of his back, mid-butterfly curl, that he made his DAUGHTER take of him. He made his 7-year-old take a photo of his ass at the gym!

My vagina immediately prolapsed into a dry dusty wasteland of nope.

I give up. I’m buying 7492 cats (I hate cats!) and dying alone. Goodbye world.

Edited to remove details of my marriage because I got some hateful direct messages about divorce that I really didn’t need while I’m already down. šŸ‘ŒšŸ»



Submitted May 22, 2019 at 11:44PM

New here. Backstory: Married for a decade. Marriage ended because he had no interest in physical or emotional intimacy.So now I’m single. I’m healthy, conventionally attractive, successful, educated...and picky. I don’t want to babysit anyone, or pay their bills, or sit at home while they’re out drinking every night, or be punched in the face.Friend introduced me to her friend. And on paper I was like, wow, great! Attractive, kid in the same general age range, successful.Until I meet him. Hoooooly crap.He IMMEDIATELY starts talking about how much money he has in weird braggy ways (like loudly talking about what brand his shirt is, asking if he should buy a rental property in cash, insisting on showing me his 6-bedroom McMansion on Zillow, talking excessively about his investment choices in the cannabis industry). Pretends to look for pics of his kids to show me while “accidentally” showing me 749192 selfies of him at the gym... including a photo of his back, mid-butterfly curl, that he made his DAUGHTER take of him. He made his 7-year-old take a photo of his ass at the gym!My vagina immediately prolapsed into a dry dusty wasteland of nope.I give up. I’m buying 7492 cats (I hate cats!) and dying alone. Goodbye world.Edited to remove details of my marriage because I got some hateful direct messages about divorce that I really didn’t need while I’m already down. šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.