What do you think of Fein/Schneider's book "The Rules"?

I only recently heard about this book, and TBH, I find it appalling. I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but it sounds like an anti-feminist, sexist, archaic bunch of bull.

I don't want to be involved with someone who is the equivalent of a starfish in any aspect of their life (see my flair). I'm ecstatic when a woman asks me out or comes on to me, and as a staunch egalitarian believe that I shouldn't be "buying" love by paying for both our meals on every date.

I'm also sex positive, so this whole "no sex until date X" thing seems like someone who is uptight and wouldn't be a good match for me.

Thoughts?



Submitted May 22, 2019 at 05:15PM

I only recently heard about this book, and TBH, I find it appalling. I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but it sounds like an anti-feminist, sexist, archaic bunch of bull.I don't want to be involved with someone who is the equivalent of a starfish in any aspect of their life (see my flair). I'm ecstatic when a woman asks me out or comes on to me, and as a staunch egalitarian believe that I shouldn't be "buying" love by paying for both our meals on every date.I'm also sex positive, so this whole "no sex until date X" thing seems like someone who is uptight and wouldn't be a good match for me.Thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.