Self conscious being seen in public with thisngirl

I matched with a woman on Bumble and we both want to meet up.

Issue is that she's not normally the type of girl I'd sleep with, let alone date but our conversation got pretty hot which turned me on.

I live in the downtown of a big city so I run into people I know almost every time I leave my condo so I don't wanna go out in public with her because I'd rather not be seen with her. (Unfortunately I have a lot of judgemental people in my life and yes I know I should get over it but it's still a persistent issue I struggle with)

I just wanna smash at my place but I know suggesting the first "date" to be at my place isn't a good move.

How can we get into each other's knickers without having to be seen in public with her (e.g. at a restaurant or bar) ?



Submitted May 23, 2019 at 03:14AM

I matched with a woman on Bumble and we both want to meet up.Issue is that she's not normally the type of girl I'd sleep with, let alone date but our conversation got pretty hot which turned me on.I live in the downtown of a big city so I run into people I know almost every time I leave my condo so I don't wanna go out in public with her because I'd rather not be seen with her. (Unfortunately I have a lot of judgemental people in my life and yes I know I should get over it but it's still a persistent issue I struggle with)I just wanna smash at my place but I know suggesting the first "date" to be at my place isn't a good move.How can we get into each other's knickers without having to be seen in public with her (e.g. at a restaurant or bar) ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.