Speed dating - the quick way to dating frustration!

So on Saturday I went speed dating overall the night was fun..... (well apart from the two girls who were so drunk you can't have any form of a conversation with them)

So I hung around for drinks after the event along with a few others. The girl I'd liked the most and felt I'd clicked with stuck around and she was a little touchy feely with me, and more than once made comments about how I'd be getting something exciting in my e-mails on Monday (which I assumed to mean her number). Come Monday afternoon and it turns out she didn't tick me....

Thankfully my second favourite girl did match with me. However when I got in touch she said she was off the market now, because in the day and a half since she'd gotten together with the host of the event!

Should I be feeling a little annoyed that after paying to attend speed dating that the host is basically taking my money and using it as a way for him to pick up the girls that me and the other men are there to meet?



Submitted May 22, 2019 at 06:44PM

So on Saturday I went speed dating overall the night was fun..... (well apart from the two girls who were so drunk you can't have any form of a conversation with them)So I hung around for drinks after the event along with a few others. The girl I'd liked the most and felt I'd clicked with stuck around and she was a little touchy feely with me, and more than once made comments about how I'd be getting something exciting in my e-mails on Monday (which I assumed to mean her number). Come Monday afternoon and it turns out she didn't tick me....Thankfully my second favourite girl did match with me. However when I got in touch she said she was off the market now, because in the day and a half since she'd gotten together with the host of the event!Should I be feeling a little annoyed that after paying to attend speed dating that the host is basically taking my money and using it as a way for him to pick up the girls that me and the other men are there to meet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.