/u/nessii31 on I'm very disappointed with my mom

She is right - it could change in the future, this could just be a phase. However that doesn't negate the simple fact that at the moment 'asexual' is the label you feel fits best and she should at least try to accept that and just be open to new ideas surrounding sexuality.

Also she is right that you shouldn't just follow what others say or do - however this is not about following others, this is about exploring yourself and with what you're experiencing at the moment, the internet's most likely answer is 'asexual'. That's nothing someone else convinced you of, it's the result of your research.

Maybe try telling her parts of this if you talk about the issue again. I hope she'll understand your point of view a bit better then.





May 23, 2019 at 07:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.