/u/Rin_the_wizard on Tired of sex = maturity

It's no problem! I have put so many long rants onto reddit. I have never understood how people's first thought when they meet someone has to do with sex/sexuality. My first thought is usually "oh no I forgot their name already", and that is usually followed by me noticing random details about them. I have yet to meet someone and have any of my first thoughts be about sexuality/sex. In my entire life, I have met maybe three people who after getting to know them, I have thought "it might be interesting to have a relationship with them", but I have never followed through on those incredibly rare thoughts. (I may not be Ace, but I certainly have very little intrest in sex.)





May 23, 2019 at 05:35AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.