UPDATE: Husband didn't even try to deny looking at other women.

I ordered his favorite takeout last night. I told him while watching Netflix that we had to talk. He was really surprised and taken aback.

I told him that while on the couch his phone was closest for me to check the time. I saw the time, but I also saw notifications to Snapchat/Kik/Reddit users called sexy******* who I don't know and I know we or his friends don't use those apps together.

He admitted to looking at other women's photos and buying photos/videos. He didn't deny it at all.

I told him I didn't like this behaviour and even if he thinks I'm still the #1 woman in his life I wouldn't have anything to do with this. He doesn't want to change and wants to keep looking at these women and their boobs/feet/body.

I decided to leave and stay at a local hotel. I am likely going to proceed with divorce, but before that I'd really hope our time apart is good for him to think about his actions.

Husband refuses therapy thinking we don't need it so that's his prerogative.

Sorry it's not a happy update.



Submitted May 07, 2019 at 11:25AM

I ordered his favorite takeout last night. I told him while watching Netflix that we had to talk. He was really surprised and taken aback.I told him that while on the couch his phone was closest for me to check the time. I saw the time, but I also saw notifications to Snapchat/Kik/Reddit users called sexy******* who I don't know and I know we or his friends don't use those apps together.He admitted to looking at other women's photos and buying photos/videos. He didn't deny it at all.I told him I didn't like this behaviour and even if he thinks I'm still the #1 woman in his life I wouldn't have anything to do with this. He doesn't want to change and wants to keep looking at these women and their boobs/feet/body.I decided to leave and stay at a local hotel. I am likely going to proceed with divorce, but before that I'd really hope our time apart is good for him to think about his actions.Husband refuses therapy thinking we don't need it so that's his prerogative.Sorry it's not a happy update.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.