/u/DangerousAbility on r/unpopularopinion sucks.

Please remember that your talking to Reddittors of all people. Reddittors. Let that sink in...

P.S. I personally think that asexual people are oppressed, primarily in dating - as an ace (maybe demi?) man, I'm constantly (daily) put down and bullied on dating apps even though I say that I'm ace. I get r*pe jokes, bullied to leave the platform, targeted harassment from people that have multiple accounts (on the same dating platform), etc. It also doesn't help that if you are ace and you want an ace relationship you have to either get insanely lucky and find another ace or have to be in an open relationship (which I personally don't like. I've tried an open relationships but none have turned out good).





May 08, 2019 at 05:24AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.