All they message about is sex

Which is a huge turnoff for me, don’t get me wrong I love sex as much as the next person but not when I’ve just matched and swapped numbers and chatted for a few days and not even met yet.

We arranged to meet, one evening next week and I said I was feeling a little bit anxious and she said she is sure it will go ok but if not we can just have a hard, rough fuck in the bathroom?!

Is it just me or is that a bit rapey?



Submitted May 06, 2019 at 11:02AM

Which is a huge turnoff for me, don’t get me wrong I love sex as much as the next person but not when I’ve just matched and swapped numbers and chatted for a few days and not even met yet.We arranged to meet, one evening next week and I said I was feeling a little bit anxious and she said she is sure it will go ok but if not we can just have a hard, rough fuck in the bathroom?!Is it just me or is that a bit rapey?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.