Are there any romantic guys left in their 30ies?

I have noticed I am so different to most people when it comes to my attitude towards dating.

I don't do casual dating, not even kissing. I need to feel love if I do it. I cannot date a guy who has been dating someone casually when I meet him.

When I meet a great guy, it's rare and I am not dating multiple people and cannot see myself doing this, because I know what I want in a guy and when I will meet him I will for certain at least know "this could be it" and focus on him.

I cannot go out with a guy who isn't exclusive from the start, a guy who might still be dating somebody else, be in a relationship with somebody else, still sleeping with somebody else etc.

Everybody sees things so casually nowadays. I remember having my first serious boyfriend and we were into each other from the get go and it was clear.

Of course nowadays I am hopefully a bit wiser and older and not rush into things, but is it really going to help the bonding process if there are other people involved?

I feel like most guys my age dread being single and this is why they have constant hook ups, FWB, relationships going nowhere, and everytime I meet somebody he has either just ended a relationship and getting over it still, is seeing somebody else, in an unfulfilling relationship and tried to hit on me anyway, because how could one get out of one thing without having lined up something else, etc.? His bed is still warm from someone else and his mobile phone filled with texts from another girl(s). His head filled with memories of other people that he has been with quite recently. He has too much going on (still) recovering from all of this to even really see me, take me in, get to know me. In the end, I am interchangeable to these guys, they have no time in their heart to see our compatibility, truely, and therefore ultimately, I am replaceable to them.

So my question is, are there any guys my age left who feel like I do? Am I looking for the needle in the haystack?



Submitted May 06, 2019 at 09:21AM

I have noticed I am so different to most people when it comes to my attitude towards dating.I don't do casual dating, not even kissing. I need to feel love if I do it. I cannot date a guy who has been dating someone casually when I meet him.When I meet a great guy, it's rare and I am not dating multiple people and cannot see myself doing this, because I know what I want in a guy and when I will meet him I will for certain at least know "this could be it" and focus on him.I cannot go out with a guy who isn't exclusive from the start, a guy who might still be dating somebody else, be in a relationship with somebody else, still sleeping with somebody else etc.Everybody sees things so casually nowadays. I remember having my first serious boyfriend and we were into each other from the get go and it was clear.Of course nowadays I am hopefully a bit wiser and older and not rush into things, but is it really going to help the bonding process if there are other people involved?I feel like most guys my age dread being single and this is why they have constant hook ups, FWB, relationships going nowhere, and everytime I meet somebody he has either just ended a relationship and getting over it still, is seeing somebody else, in an unfulfilling relationship and tried to hit on me anyway, because how could one get out of one thing without having lined up something else, etc.? His bed is still warm from someone else and his mobile phone filled with texts from another girl(s). His head filled with memories of other people that he has been with quite recently. He has too much going on (still) recovering from all of this to even really see me, take me in, get to know me. In the end, I am interchangeable to these guys, they have no time in their heart to see our compatibility, truely, and therefore ultimately, I am replaceable to them.So my question is, are there any guys my age left who feel like I do? Am I looking for the needle in the haystack?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.