Y'all, help - I accidentally invited a second date to an event that will be filled with my friends. Should I take it back?

Here's a dilemma - on a very easy-breezy first date, we spoke about a mutual hobby. I was talking about a branch of it that I participate in that he doesn't, and he was interested in finding out more.

When we parted, he asked what I was doing the next weekend, so I said hey there's a workshop for this hobby if you want to check it out. Fine. Now I've realised I've accidentally invited him right into the middle of my social circle aaah!! Why did I do that?? What do I do now??

He is nice, very easy going, will fit in fine.. it just seems... inappropriate. Also because it's the last time I'll see one of the friends for a while, so it'll be a little farewell-ish.

Help!



Submitted April 13, 2019 at 01:25AM

Here's a dilemma - on a very easy-breezy first date, we spoke about a mutual hobby. I was talking about a branch of it that I participate in that he doesn't, and he was interested in finding out more.When we parted, he asked what I was doing the next weekend, so I said hey there's a workshop for this hobby if you want to check it out. Fine. Now I've realised I've accidentally invited him right into the middle of my social circle aaah!! Why did I do that?? What do I do now??He is nice, very easy going, will fit in fine.. it just seems... inappropriate. Also because it's the last time I'll see one of the friends for a while, so it'll be a little farewell-ish.Help!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.