Should I ask my mum for a vibrator?

For reference, I'm a 16 yr old lesbian.

I've been masturbating since I was 10 years old, but recently I've felt especially frustrated and unsatisfied by fingers alone. A few months ago I was settled, I wanted to buy a vibrator, I traveled alone into town, visited boots and came out with a purple durex bullet, it's a cheap, short, and ineffective thing, but it was also probably the best purchase I have ever made.

If I'm honest, though, I badly crave an upgrade, something larger and more powerful, the problem, however, is that I can't just walk out and buy a proper vibrator without an ID, and I can't buy one online without a bank account of my own.

I have a very open and honest relationship with my mum, we're both sex-positive people and she's wonderfully supportive of my sexuality and exploration, she has no problem with the idea of me having sex now that I am legally able to, I'm about 80% sure that she would be ok with buying a vibrator on my behalf, but I can't shake the embarrassment that would cause me, should I go for it?



Submitted April 13, 2019 at 02:36AM

For reference, I'm a 16 yr old lesbian.​I've been masturbating since I was 10 years old, but recently I've felt especially frustrated and unsatisfied by fingers alone. A few months ago I was settled, I wanted to buy a vibrator, I traveled alone into town, visited boots and came out with a purple durex bullet, it's a cheap, short, and ineffective thing, but it was also probably the best purchase I have ever made.If I'm honest, though, I badly crave an upgrade, something larger and more powerful, the problem, however, is that I can't just walk out and buy a proper vibrator without an ID, and I can't buy one online without a bank account of my own.I have a very open and honest relationship with my mum, we're both sex-positive people and she's wonderfully supportive of my sexuality and exploration, she has no problem with the idea of me having sex now that I am legally able to, I'm about 80% sure that she would be ok with buying a vibrator on my behalf, but I can't shake the embarrassment that would cause me, should I go for it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.