Things i can do for my fwb as a bottom?

So, my fwb is a switch, he can go from being a light sadist dominant (but gentle sorta like a daddy dom), to a sissy (i think thats what its called).

Im seeing him weekend after this, and hes got some plans in store for me which im very excited for. But im not sure if theres anything i can do for him? Im not comfortable acting as a top, which im sure hed love me to try out, im not into dirty talk either. I just get incredibly awkward and pretty much need saving from my own head.

I was involved when a now ex mutual playmate topped him, and she got me involved in that but the whole thing felt wrong to me, despite the fact he was having the time of his life.

I need some ideas, preferably ones i can accomplish while staying within my comfort zone.

We love using toys and as much as he loves giving pain hes not a fan of receiving (i get in big trouble for nipple pinching hahaha)

I honestly cant think of anything. He gets bjs anyway, theyre pretty much part of our sexy times regardless, and anal is already on our list of todos

Any ideas?



Submitted April 13, 2019 at 05:53AM

So, my fwb is a switch, he can go from being a light sadist dominant (but gentle sorta like a daddy dom), to a sissy (i think thats what its called).Im seeing him weekend after this, and hes got some plans in store for me which im very excited for. But im not sure if theres anything i can do for him? Im not comfortable acting as a top, which im sure hed love me to try out, im not into dirty talk either. I just get incredibly awkward and pretty much need saving from my own head.I was involved when a now ex mutual playmate topped him, and she got me involved in that but the whole thing felt wrong to me, despite the fact he was having the time of his life.I need some ideas, preferably ones i can accomplish while staying within my comfort zone.We love using toys and as much as he loves giving pain hes not a fan of receiving (i get in big trouble for nipple pinching hahaha)I honestly cant think of anything. He gets bjs anyway, theyre pretty much part of our sexy times regardless, and anal is already on our list of todosAny ideas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.