Tip for insecurity about toys

I was previously insecure about an ex-girlfriend using her vibrator. This insecurity has lucky been eradicated and I feel I have matured tremendously sexually thanks to you guys. However some people still struggle with their SO’s (particularly males but I suppose anyone) being insecure about masturbation or toys.

My tip is if this comes up as an issue, something that might help is giving your toy the same name as your SO. Or even telling your SO you think of it as an extension of them.

My current girlfriend did this in the beginning of our relationship and I thought it was a great way to try to relieve any security I had.

Cheers, love you all.



Submitted April 13, 2019 at 01:35AM

I was previously insecure about an ex-girlfriend using her vibrator. This insecurity has lucky been eradicated and I feel I have matured tremendously sexually thanks to you guys. However some people still struggle with their SO’s (particularly males but I suppose anyone) being insecure about masturbation or toys.My tip is if this comes up as an issue, something that might help is giving your toy the same name as your SO. Or even telling your SO you think of it as an extension of them.My current girlfriend did this in the beginning of our relationship and I thought it was a great way to try to relieve any security I had.Cheers, love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.