Wanting a copy of our Marriage certificate.

How can I get a free copy of our marriage certificate in Kentucky.

We've lost our certificate, We've lost a lot of our things. We try and try to walk a straight line and we keep getting shit on and what do we do we keep walking a straight line. We both don't have family or friends that we can count on.

We both had a bad childhood, Mine I can't talk about it, It HURTS to BAD. I've told my husband some of the things that happened to me but not all of it I can't get the words out without crying.

We've had SOOOOO many anniversaries and we wasn't able to do anything for each other on our anniversary, but we were together that's actually the best gift. Heck we haven't been able to go out to Dairy Queen because of our money situation.

Our 15th anniversary passed this year and couldn't do anything, I am wanting to surprise him by replacing our marriage certificate. But the sad part is I'm trying to find a place to get a free copy or at least don't cost no more than ten dollars.

Do you all know of a place in Kentucky And the requirements to receive a copy. Please let me know.

Thanks to all the people on Reddit for being part of our family. We appreciate U all. We appreciate everything U all have helped us with and talking to us when we need someone to talk to. U all R there when we need someone to lean on.

Thanks everyone.



Submitted April 13, 2019 at 02:17AM

How can I get a free copy of our marriage certificate in Kentucky.We've lost our certificate, We've lost a lot of our things. We try and try to walk a straight line and we keep getting shit on and what do we do we keep walking a straight line. We both don't have family or friends that we can count on.We both had a bad childhood, Mine I can't talk about it, It HURTS to BAD. I've told my husband some of the things that happened to me but not all of it I can't get the words out without crying.We've had SOOOOO many anniversaries and we wasn't able to do anything for each other on our anniversary, but we were together that's actually the best gift. Heck we haven't been able to go out to Dairy Queen because of our money situation.Our 15th anniversary passed this year and couldn't do anything, I am wanting to surprise him by replacing our marriage certificate. But the sad part is I'm trying to find a place to get a free copy or at least don't cost no more than ten dollars.Do you all know of a place in Kentucky And the requirements to receive a copy. Please let me know.Thanks to all the people on Reddit for being part of our family. We appreciate U all. We appreciate everything U all have helped us with and talking to us when we need someone to talk to. U all R there when we need someone to lean on.Thanks everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.