First Threesome (MFF) tonight/next weekend! Any tips?

I bet this exact post appears on /sex every twenty minutes, but I'm gonna post it anyways. Threesome discussion time!

My girlfriend (21F) and I (24M) were swiping on her tinder, trying to find girls for her to hook up with (I'm into it, even if I'm not involved), and one of her matches (cute, mid-twenties) suggested a threesome. My girfriend and I have discussed that before, we're both into it. Hell yeah.

I've never done one before--other than an abortive MMF in college where the other M couldn't get hard (understandable)--so I'm excited, but it also seems like it could be pretty awkward.

If I wear a condom with the unicorn, but not with my girlfriend, is that (relatively) safe?

Alcohol--yea or nay?

Any good ideas on positions?

They're both submissive--anyone have tips on dominating two girls at once? We all like the idea of me and one of the girls "ganging up" on the other and being forceful/dominant with her, anyone have experience with that?

I feel like me and my girlfriend are pretty well-equipped to handle the emotional side of things, we communicate well, and I know that I should distribute my attentions equally. She's pretty inexperienced with women.

Anyways thanks for reading this. I'm really excited, had to share.



Submitted April 12, 2019 at 10:30PM

I bet this exact post appears on /sex every twenty minutes, but I'm gonna post it anyways. Threesome discussion time!​My girlfriend (21F) and I (24M) were swiping on her tinder, trying to find girls for her to hook up with (I'm into it, even if I'm not involved), and one of her matches (cute, mid-twenties) suggested a threesome. My girfriend and I have discussed that before, we're both into it. Hell yeah.I've never done one before--other than an abortive MMF in college where the other M couldn't get hard (understandable)--so I'm excited, but it also seems like it could be pretty awkward.If I wear a condom with the unicorn, but not with my girlfriend, is that (relatively) safe?Alcohol--yea or nay?Any good ideas on positions?They're both submissive--anyone have tips on dominating two girls at once? We all like the idea of me and one of the girls "ganging up" on the other and being forceful/dominant with her, anyone have experience with that?​I feel like me and my girlfriend are pretty well-equipped to handle the emotional side of things, we communicate well, and I know that I should distribute my attentions equally. She's pretty inexperienced with women.​Anyways thanks for reading this. I'm really excited, had to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.