Best ways to communicate disinterest

After a date with someone you didn't like, how do you communicate your disinterest?

What if they just message you enquiring about your day or something, just trying to carry on the conversation?

And what if they ask you for a second date?

Do you send them a message communicating that you felt no spark? Do you ghost them? What is the appropiate way to move forward?I am looking for real life practical advice the way people actually do it.



Submitted April 11, 2019 at 02:19PM

After a date with someone you didn't like, how do you communicate your disinterest?What if they just message you enquiring about your day or something, just trying to carry on the conversation?And what if they ask you for a second date?Do you send them a message communicating that you felt no spark? Do you ghost them? What is the appropiate way to move forward?I am looking for real life practical advice the way people actually do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.