A few quick tips on prostate stimulation

(Crossposted from r/ProstatePlay)

Just your average gay guy here, I subscribed to r/ProstatePlay like 2 years or so ago because I wanted to know how to stimulate my prostate on my own but I lost interest in trying, not because I couldn't find my prostate/couldn't get any pleasure out of it but because I actually did find it and I've found that my prostate is not sensitive enough for me to wanna go through the trouble of trying to do it everytime I masturbate. But I just wanted to pass along some of the things I learned on my journey. Its not going to be an exhaustive list of everything you've probably already heard before, nor do I have a link to some long ass dissertation I made on it. I only really have a few things to say:

First of all you've probably heard that the prostate is walnut sized, its actually not or at least mine isn't. I think this description only really applies to those men who are over 40 as the prostate tends to grow with age. My prostate however was more akin to the size of a marble and its really easy to miss it on the way in with a finger if you're a novice. I'm in my 20s so it only makes sense that my prostate would be the size that it is so try to keep that in mind if you're a young man as well.

Secondly, when people talk about the location of the prostate they give really vague pseudo-arbitrary descriptions of where the prostate actually is. Most sources say its about 2 or 3 inches inside of your rectum or about 2 knuckles deep, which is actually true. However, its not like you can see up there so how the hell are you suppose to know how far you've really gotten?

Forget all of that, all you need to know is that your prostate is literally just inside of your asshole like, poke a finger in there and immediately after you pass your sphincter-curve your finger straight up in a "come here" motion and it should be right there and nowhwhere else. Don't do what I did and go further up or you might get a surprise..

Ps: people usually say to use a light touch or something to that affect but that doesn't work for me. I have to actually rub it firmly to feel anything remotely pleasurable so just do whatever works for you. Just don't overdo it and hurt yourself and you should be fine.

And finally, my last and probably most important piece of advice is to relax your pc muscle (the muscle you use to flex your dick, or hold your pee in/stop yourself from peeing) as well as your asshole. Whenever any prostate guru or veteran says to relax they never tell you exactly why or what they mean when they say relax. As if theres some sort of spiritual component or if you're tense your nerves will keep you from feeling anything. I can't tell you how many times I've come across this and it annoyed me to no end.

While it is true that you have to be at least somewhat horny to maximize your experience, this isn't a major proponent in feeling anything at all and it isn't wholly necessary for what you're trying to achieve.

The reason everyone says to relax your asshole and to not contract your penis, is because when you do this your penis retracts your prostate and causes it to recede into your rectal wall and thus out of your reach.

What I like to do is lube up a finger and just squat on it while I work on it and it works a good 50-60% of the time.

Anyways I hope this helps some of you guys and good luck.



Submitted April 13, 2019 at 12:14AM

(Crossposted from r/ProstatePlay)Just your average gay guy here, I subscribed to r/ProstatePlay like 2 years or so ago because I wanted to know how to stimulate my prostate on my own but I lost interest in trying, not because I couldn't find my prostate/couldn't get any pleasure out of it but because I actually did find it and I've found that my prostate is not sensitive enough for me to wanna go through the trouble of trying to do it everytime I masturbate. But I just wanted to pass along some of the things I learned on my journey. Its not going to be an exhaustive list of everything you've probably already heard before, nor do I have a link to some long ass dissertation I made on it. I only really have a few things to say:First of all you've probably heard that the prostate is walnut sized, its actually not or at least mine isn't. I think this description only really applies to those men who are over 40 as the prostate tends to grow with age. My prostate however was more akin to the size of a marble and its really easy to miss it on the way in with a finger if you're a novice. I'm in my 20s so it only makes sense that my prostate would be the size that it is so try to keep that in mind if you're a young man as well.Secondly, when people talk about the location of the prostate they give really vague pseudo-arbitrary descriptions of where the prostate actually is. Most sources say its about 2 or 3 inches inside of your rectum or about 2 knuckles deep, which is actually true. However, its not like you can see up there so how the hell are you suppose to know how far you've really gotten?Forget all of that, all you need to know is that your prostate is literally just inside of your asshole like, poke a finger in there and immediately after you pass your sphincter-curve your finger straight up in a "come here" motion and it should be right there and nowhwhere else. Don't do what I did and go further up or you might get a surprise..Ps: people usually say to use a light touch or something to that affect but that doesn't work for me. I have to actually rub it firmly to feel anything remotely pleasurable so just do whatever works for you. Just don't overdo it and hurt yourself and you should be fine.And finally, my last and probably most important piece of advice is to relax your pc muscle (the muscle you use to flex your dick, or hold your pee in/stop yourself from peeing) as well as your asshole. Whenever any prostate guru or veteran says to relax they never tell you exactly why or what they mean when they say relax. As if theres some sort of spiritual component or if you're tense your nerves will keep you from feeling anything. I can't tell you how many times I've come across this and it annoyed me to no end.While it is true that you have to be at least somewhat horny to maximize your experience, this isn't a major proponent in feeling anything at all and it isn't wholly necessary for what you're trying to achieve.The reason everyone says to relax your asshole and to not contract your penis, is because when you do this your penis retracts your prostate and causes it to recede into your rectal wall and thus out of your reach.What I like to do is lube up a finger and just squat on it while I work on it and it works a good 50-60% of the time.Anyways I hope this helps some of you guys and good luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.