What’s Signs Should I Be Looking For To Know If Somebody is Interested in Me?

(sorry if this isn’t a good place to ask, I can delete if needed!)

There’s a guy I’m talking to, and I can’t tell if he’s interested in me or not. Usually I can tell this type of stuff, but it’s hard with this one. This is a generally nice person who’s very kind/considerate/generous, etc. to everyone. I can’t tell if he’s interested in me or has feelings because I don’t know if he treats me differently from others.

What signs should I be looking for to see if he’s dropping any type of hint? There’s been some interactions that have made me think he’s interested, but I’m not sure if he’s just being nice. (the only people that have expressed true interest in me have flat out told me, that’s why this is new and hard.)

TLDR; how do I tell if an overall nice person is interested in me?



Submitted May 20, 2019 at 06:49AM

(sorry if this isn’t a good place to ask, I can delete if needed!)There’s a guy I’m talking to, and I can’t tell if he’s interested in me or not. Usually I can tell this type of stuff, but it’s hard with this one. This is a generally nice person who’s very kind/considerate/generous, etc. to everyone. I can’t tell if he’s interested in me or has feelings because I don’t know if he treats me differently from others.What signs should I be looking for to see if he’s dropping any type of hint? There’s been some interactions that have made me think he’s interested, but I’m not sure if he’s just being nice. (the only people that have expressed true interest in me have flat out told me, that’s why this is new and hard.)TLDR; how do I tell if an overall nice person is interested in me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.