I [28F] kind of have a crush on a co-worker [30M], and I don't know how to go about it in order to make something happen

Hi guys, sorry for any kind of formating mistakes, I'm typing this from my phone.

Before anyone jumps into the "don't date a co-worker" advice, I'd like to let you know that this is a temporary part time job and I'm not willing to do it for a long time neither does it contribute in any way to my future career path. So it doesn't matter and this advice won't be of any use.

With that said. I'm a 27F who've never really been in a relationship. I tried online dating for a while, went on few dates with few people, didn't work out for me, dropped it.

I'd like to say also that I suck at flirting!

I just finished my studies, and while job hunting, I decided to take a part time job to get some money, occupy my time a little bit and also meet and socialize a little bit with new people.

The job is in a diner. I mainly make desserts. It has nothing to do with the field of my degree, but I find it fun.

I've been working there for a month now. And so far, I get along with everyone, and I became friends with some of my coworkers.

There are few managers in there. Most of them are pretty chill and friendly. And I only interact with them on a professional level.

One of the managers has the same age as me, we'll call him N, and another one B, is 30 years old, and he's the one I have a crush on.

After the first week of my work there, B caught my eyes, I thought he was cute, and slowly I started developing a crush.

N is very energetic and loves to joke and troll everyone. We're not close but we do joke around a lot, as it is part of his nature. One day, few weeks ago, he came up to me and said :

N: hey, did you see B?

Me: yes, what about him?

N: he's pretty cute right? Don't you think he's cute?

Me: .... confused... I don't know...

N: he's single wink

And then he left. I was like ok... and I didn't know what to say or how to take it. But I was confused and decided to take it as a joke and not to think about it. It never came up again, and I have no idea why he said that.

I don't talk much with B other than work related stuff. I think I caught him looking at me a few times but it might be just my imagination and I don't wanna take it as a sign.

I have no idea if he"s interested, and if he is, he's not making any moves AT all! And I would like to make something happen but I don"t know how and what to do.

I need some advice!



Submitted May 19, 2019 at 11:33PM

Hi guys, sorry for any kind of formating mistakes, I'm typing this from my phone.Before anyone jumps into the "don't date a co-worker" advice, I'd like to let you know that this is a temporary part time job and I'm not willing to do it for a long time neither does it contribute in any way to my future career path. So it doesn't matter and this advice won't be of any use.With that said. I'm a 27F who've never really been in a relationship. I tried online dating for a while, went on few dates with few people, didn't work out for me, dropped it.I'd like to say also that I suck at flirting!I just finished my studies, and while job hunting, I decided to take a part time job to get some money, occupy my time a little bit and also meet and socialize a little bit with new people.The job is in a diner. I mainly make desserts. It has nothing to do with the field of my degree, but I find it fun.I've been working there for a month now. And so far, I get along with everyone, and I became friends with some of my coworkers.There are few managers in there. Most of them are pretty chill and friendly. And I only interact with them on a professional level.One of the managers has the same age as me, we'll call him N, and another one B, is 30 years old, and he's the one I have a crush on.After the first week of my work there, B caught my eyes, I thought he was cute, and slowly I started developing a crush.N is very energetic and loves to joke and troll everyone. We're not close but we do joke around a lot, as it is part of his nature. One day, few weeks ago, he came up to me and said :N: hey, did you see B?Me: yes, what about him?N: he's pretty cute right? Don't you think he's cute?Me: .... confused... I don't know...N: he's single winkAnd then he left. I was like ok... and I didn't know what to say or how to take it. But I was confused and decided to take it as a joke and not to think about it. It never came up again, and I have no idea why he said that.I don't talk much with B other than work related stuff. I think I caught him looking at me a few times but it might be just my imagination and I don't wanna take it as a sign.I have no idea if he"s interested, and if he is, he's not making any moves AT all! And I would like to make something happen but I don"t know how and what to do.I need some advice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.