/u/palindrome247 on Crush vs squish?

Squish can give you all the same feelings as a crush, including happy, fluttery, nervous, etc. it can also mean you want to be closer, hold hands, cuddle, etc. But it’s purely platonic love that you want with them and nothing sexual underneath.

I see it as not just wanting to be friends, but wanting to be best friends with a deep bond and really know them as a person.

I think without the squish, you would casually become acquaintances and then friends with a person, realize you click with them, and then before you know it, that person has grown to be your best friend. But with a squish, you either just met or you just know them casually, and you feel a really strong desire to be best friends. I’d sometimes fantasize about hanging out or having a good conversation.





May 20, 2019 at 06:48AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.