/u/exhicmxdwc on Do you think your ace orientation has helped you succeed at work?

I run several businesses. I couldn't do that if I were tied down to a wife or girlfriend. In fact most of the things I do are too risky financially in such a situation and would be completely irresponsible. During the financial crisis I lost my job and spent three years putting this all together while waiting for the perfect job to finally land in my lap. If I were in a relationship at the time I almost certainly would have lost it or been forced to take the first underpaying job I found which would have completely wrecked my present day career.





May 20, 2019 at 06:32AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.