Do you believe in tv/movies love?

I've been thinking lately that love is completely fictional.

I don't mean that loving someone and being loved is impossible, I mean the magical kind of love that we see on tv and movies. They make it seem as two characters are meant to be, perfect for each other, madly in love with each other and "don't have eyes for anyone else" kind of love.

I don't think that kind of love exists, the magical kind.

I believe couples are usually together because it just works out... Due to goals in common, friends in common, interests, personality compatibility, visa status, children... So it works out because it's the best option or one of the best options for both of them.

But magical love? Goose bumps love? If it does exist that doesn't mean it will work out tho... So it's not magical love after all.

I think we can be in relationships and think it's magical love because we are madly in love and we would do anything for that one person who makes us smile like nothing ever has before... But we would probably wake up one day and realize that it wasn't really "mean to be".

It can't be magical love if it ends, right?. But then again, nothing lasts forever.



Submitted May 19, 2019 at 06:54PM

I've been thinking lately that love is completely fictional.I don't mean that loving someone and being loved is impossible, I mean the magical kind of love that we see on tv and movies. They make it seem as two characters are meant to be, perfect for each other, madly in love with each other and "don't have eyes for anyone else" kind of love.I don't think that kind of love exists, the magical kind.I believe couples are usually together because it just works out... Due to goals in common, friends in common, interests, personality compatibility, visa status, children... So it works out because it's the best option or one of the best options for both of them.But magical love? Goose bumps love? If it does exist that doesn't mean it will work out tho... So it's not magical love after all.I think we can be in relationships and think it's magical love because we are madly in love and we would do anything for that one person who makes us smile like nothing ever has before... But we would probably wake up one day and realize that it wasn't really "mean to be".It can't be magical love if it ends, right?. But then again, nothing lasts forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.