Does she (15f) like me (15m) or is she leading me on and manipulating me?

So I’m pretty sure this girl (named T) likes me. There are many things to support that and a few major clues to deny that. Let’s take a tour, shall we.

We are 15

The positives

-She has told me she loves me

-She has called me a snack and a full course meal

  • She will touch her hair around me

-we are besties on snapchat (nvm I just lost it)

-A year ago her friend said she likes me

-Her Favorite time to talk is at midnight

-She glances over at me during school and once even took a double turn to look at me

-She smiles around me a lot

-She laughs at all my jokes even things that aren’t remotely funny

-She sends snaps with kissy faces

-She has sent a bra pic

-She sends a lot of pics of her in her undershirt

-She definitely tries to look good in her selfies

-One time she had me pick her nail color

-She never has said she likes another boy

-She usually will want to continue snapping me even after our conversation died out, but not always -She took a post shower towel snap

-She once sent me a mirror selfie of her in this hot crop top

-I stoped texting her August and then in December she texted me wanting to become friends again and then immediately asked if I had a gf

-A week later I forgot to text her again and then we didn’t talk until February 25th and we’ve been in constant contact since

The neutral -She usually will leave me on opened at school after maybe like 10 snaps while at home she’ll leave me on opened after like 80

-Some days she will barely snap me (usually the days after we have big conversations) (I’m also not in the mood to snap her during these days)

-She is super shy in public (so am I)

-She claims to have social anxiety

-We don’t have classes together

-She said to me “boys suck” which I don’t understand what she meant (she’s straight btw)

-Other boys have tried to make advances on her but she told them she isn’t interested

The negatives -I’ve asked her out twice

-The first time was a month ago when I asked her to go to the zoo. She wanted our friend to come along. (Her friend wanted to set us up last year) and then she asked if i had a ride and I said no. After that she said maybe but we didn’t go

-The second time I tried to ask her to bowling like e weeks ago and she didn’t see the snap until the day before (I sent it Friday night she saw it Saturday afternoon) she said it depended if she had to workout and then I told her to update me the next day but the next day she had to go to the ER so she didn’t bring it up again

-She wanted to matchmake me like 2 months ago and I was hesitant and made an excuse not to do it so then like a week later she tried again (I AM NOT SURE IF THIS WAS A TEST OR NOT)

-She hasn’t FaceTimed me in 3 weeks (prob because she knew I didn’t like them)

-Recently she asked me if she should go out with “a friend” I said “wut” and she replied “never minddd” and I am not sure if I was the friend she was referring to or not

  • she asked me if I had found my girl. I said I’m still single and she said yikes (despite the fact that she is single too) What does she want?

I am planning on asking her out btw

TLDR:Mixed signals suck



Submitted May 19, 2019 at 10:07PM

So I’m pretty sure this girl (named T) likes me. There are many things to support that and a few major clues to deny that. Let’s take a tour, shall we.We are 15The positives-She has told me she loves me-She has called me a snack and a full course mealShe will touch her hair around me-we are besties on snapchat (nvm I just lost it)-A year ago her friend said she likes me-Her Favorite time to talk is at midnight-She glances over at me during school and once even took a double turn to look at me-She smiles around me a lot-She laughs at all my jokes even things that aren’t remotely funny-She sends snaps with kissy faces-She has sent a bra pic-She sends a lot of pics of her in her undershirt-She definitely tries to look good in her selfies-One time she had me pick her nail color-She never has said she likes another boy-She usually will want to continue snapping me even after our conversation died out, but not always -She took a post shower towel snap-She once sent me a mirror selfie of her in this hot crop top-I stoped texting her August and then in December she texted me wanting to become friends again and then immediately asked if I had a gf-A week later I forgot to text her again and then we didn’t talk until February 25th and we’ve been in constant contact sinceThe neutral -She usually will leave me on opened at school after maybe like 10 snaps while at home she’ll leave me on opened after like 80-Some days she will barely snap me (usually the days after we have big conversations) (I’m also not in the mood to snap her during these days)-She is super shy in public (so am I)-She claims to have social anxiety-We don’t have classes together-She said to me “boys suck” which I don’t understand what she meant (she’s straight btw)-Other boys have tried to make advances on her but she told them she isn’t interestedThe negatives -I’ve asked her out twice-The first time was a month ago when I asked her to go to the zoo. She wanted our friend to come along. (Her friend wanted to set us up last year) and then she asked if i had a ride and I said no. After that she said maybe but we didn’t go-The second time I tried to ask her to bowling like e weeks ago and she didn’t see the snap until the day before (I sent it Friday night she saw it Saturday afternoon) she said it depended if she had to workout and then I told her to update me the next day but the next day she had to go to the ER so she didn’t bring it up again-She wanted to matchmake me like 2 months ago and I was hesitant and made an excuse not to do it so then like a week later she tried again (I AM NOT SURE IF THIS WAS A TEST OR NOT)-She hasn’t FaceTimed me in 3 weeks (prob because she knew I didn’t like them)-Recently she asked me if she should go out with “a friend” I said “wut” and she replied “never minddd” and I am not sure if I was the friend she was referring to or notshe asked me if I had found my girl. I said I’m still single and she said yikes (despite the fact that she is single too) What does she want?I am planning on asking her out btwTLDR:Mixed signals suck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.