can you be in love but not ready?

my newly ex says he is in love with me. his actions don't match up to his words and he says he's not "ready" so we broke up. he says he loves me and that its a fact he's sure of it, he just isn't ready for some reason he doesn't understand and although he really wants to be with me because i'm "the best thing that happened to him" he's not ready.

can you be in love with someone and not be ready? or if you're in love you're ready for anything and being "not ready" just means that you're not IN love with that person although you may love them in other ways?



Submitted May 19, 2019 at 07:07PM

my newly ex says he is in love with me. his actions don't match up to his words and he says he's not "ready" so we broke up. he says he loves me and that its a fact he's sure of it, he just isn't ready for some reason he doesn't understand and although he really wants to be with me because i'm "the best thing that happened to him" he's not ready.can you be in love with someone and not be ready? or if you're in love you're ready for anything and being "not ready" just means that you're not IN love with that person although you may love them in other ways?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.