Subconscious Crush

A cashier (F) & I have a Subconscious crush for one another. What’s the best way to break the ice? We’ve been eye-balling each other for about a year.

I have a serious crush on her & I sense she a serious crush on me as well. Any advice?

footnote We kept walking into each other through the store. May be by chance and/or coincidence. I may never know. Although, I had subconscious feeling that she was eye-balling me without me knowing.



Submitted May 19, 2019 at 11:16PM

A cashier (F) & I have a Subconscious crush for one another. What’s the best way to break the ice? We’ve been eye-balling each other for about a year.I have a serious crush on her & I sense she a serious crush on me as well. Any advice?footnote We kept walking into each other through the store. May be by chance and/or coincidence. I may never know. Although, I had subconscious feeling that she was eye-balling me without me knowing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.