What should I do

I was walking home with my brother passing through a park.There was a little tree there which I walked to and completely destroyed.My brother got angry at me and asked me: "Did it harm anybody?Did it hurt you?"I replied "No, but thats exactly why I did that.A 1,65meter 15 year-old-girl hurt me more by just existing, isn't it completely wrong?"



Submitted May 20, 2019 at 05:42AM

I was walking home with my brother passing through a park.There was a little tree there which I walked to and completely destroyed.My brother got angry at me and asked me: "Did it harm anybody?Did it hurt you?"I replied "No, but thats exactly why I did that.A 1,65meter 15 year-old-girl hurt me more by just existing, isn't it completely wrong?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.