Argument/Problem Occurs Right Before a Birthday

OK, so you and your SO have a disagreement. One kinda serious, that might even shut down conversation for a few days. You may hold some resentment.

But their birthday is coming up. Very fast.

Do you:

A) Give your SO a good birthday anyway, whether the issue is resolved by then.

B) Work to resolve the issue before your SO's birthday

C) Fuck their feelings... you have a right to be mad and stay mad through their birthday if you feel your anger isn't resolved...?

D) Something else entirely

Asking because I am NOT looking forward to this Friday...



Submitted May 19, 2019 at 09:33PM

OK, so you and your SO have a disagreement. One kinda serious, that might even shut down conversation for a few days. You may hold some resentment.But their birthday is coming up. Very fast.Do you:A) Give your SO a good birthday anyway, whether the issue is resolved by then.B) Work to resolve the issue before your SO's birthdayC) Fuck their feelings... you have a right to be mad and stay mad through their birthday if you feel your anger isn't resolved...?D) Something else entirelyAsking because I am NOT looking forward to this Friday...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.