Worrying about settling. (27m)

I got out of a 3 year relationship near the beginning of the year and i felt like a lot of why it failed was because I settled.

I've been seeing this girl for about two months now. I think she really makes me happy. We see each other twice a week. I love being around her. When we're together we somehow manage to talk all night. The sex isn't terrible. I get excited to do super romantic things for her. She makes me want to be a better person. But I'm not super attracted to her. You aren't supposed to settle. But I would be sad to give her up. I don't really know what I'm asking. But does anyone have any advice?



Submitted May 21, 2019 at 03:22AM

I got out of a 3 year relationship near the beginning of the year and i felt like a lot of why it failed was because I settled.I've been seeing this girl for about two months now. I think she really makes me happy. We see each other twice a week. I love being around her. When we're together we somehow manage to talk all night. The sex isn't terrible. I get excited to do super romantic things for her. She makes me want to be a better person. But I'm not super attracted to her. You aren't supposed to settle. But I would be sad to give her up. I don't really know what I'm asking. But does anyone have any advice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.