When did you say I Love You to your S/O?

When did you tell your significant other that you loved them? And how did they react? I (F20) would just like to hear about others opinions and experiences.

I’m nervous to tell mine (M22) just because I’m not sure how he’ll react or if he’s ready to hear it. For some background info, we’ve been dating for almost four months and have known each other for almost two years. All comments I get are appreciated!



Submitted May 21, 2019 at 04:49AM

When did you tell your significant other that you loved them? And how did they react? I (F20) would just like to hear about others opinions and experiences.I’m nervous to tell mine (M22) just because I’m not sure how he’ll react or if he’s ready to hear it. For some background info, we’ve been dating for almost four months and have known each other for almost two years. All comments I get are appreciated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.