Reconciliation after a separation

Has anyone here had a long (10+ years) and happy marriage after a period (6+ months) of separation? I don't mean because of travel or work or lifestyle, I mean you broke up, moved out, split the finances etc and were fully prepared to divorce because of your differences that caused the breakup.

If so, at what point did you know reconciliation was the way forward? And how did you move past all the hurt and overcome the differences that cost you your marriage initially?



Submitted May 20, 2019 at 12:25PM

Has anyone here had a long (10+ years) and happy marriage after a period (6+ months) of separation? I don't mean because of travel or work or lifestyle, I mean you broke up, moved out, split the finances etc and were fully prepared to divorce because of your differences that caused the breakup.​If so, at what point did you know reconciliation was the way forward? And how did you move past all the hurt and overcome the differences that cost you your marriage initially?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.