Falling for someone I've never met?

Is this possible? The feelings I get when I speak to this woman are immense. I've never felt like this in 36 years. All I want to do is make her happy, keep her safe, and show her a world she has only ever dreamt about...

Or am I just crazy 😂



Submitted May 21, 2019 at 03:37AM

Is this possible? The feelings I get when I speak to this woman are immense. I've never felt like this in 36 years. All I want to do is make her happy, keep her safe, and show her a world she has only ever dreamt about...Or am I just crazy 😂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.