/u/RivetAce on I'm not actually an asexual

I agree that he was being antagonistic. He was also probably partly curious about what the point of your post was. I guess that if you want to avoid conflict, then you can shoot down the antagonistic part of it by not replying to it. Don't feed the trolls, as they say. But it appears that you don't care to avoid conflict, which makes sense with how confident you are.

Also, I actually agree with the sentiment that nobody matters to me as much as myself. It's impossible for me to experience something from the perspective of anyone but me, so everything necessarily must be filtered through my point of view. I think asking someone to hold another entity in higher regard than the self is asking the impossible, one of the things I don't like about any god-centered religion. Any relationship I have with any person must involve me, so of course how I feel about something is important to me. That doesn't make it right per se, but it makes it the ultimatum.





May 21, 2019 at 04:48AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.