Tinder and being nervous to meet up with someone. Low confidence

So, I haven't used Tinder in four years. I matched up with someone I find attractive of course and we have been talking for 5 days now just off and on when we have time to message each other.

Being 25 and female and him being 29 male I figure I am okay with age difference and prefer men who are that age anyway. Note: he is LDS but I am eventually leaving the church....maybe it wouldn't hurt to have a makeout buddy? Anyway, we have been just talking and asking each other questions here and there and I want to ask him out and it seems like he wants to ask me but he is too nervous to do so or something. He will ask me for example, movies I like and mention there is a long weekend coming up and that he isn't going to be busy. And hints that he may want to do something. Is this a normal thing or should I ask him out or just let the conversation keep going until he asks me or what?

On the other hand, like I said I haven't used the tinder app in a long time because I am more old fashioned I guess. I am also not looking for anything serious unless we Realllly hit it off I guess.

Last thing, I feel self conscious about my body because I used to be in good shape and now I am not as in shape as I was because of life right... However, I am currently working hard to get back to who I was physically because I felt sexy then. I also haven't been rejected a ton in my life and am afraid of it.

I don't want him to see me and then turn away because I am a little chubby (however working my ass off at the gym and eating well).

I have been told I am very attractive by others so I am just not sure....

Overall, I guess it doesn't matter what people think but I want to be the best version of myself but it's difficult right now.

Just have a fear of being stood up if we decided to meet.

Ugh lol



Submitted May 21, 2019 at 03:46AM

So, I haven't used Tinder in four years. I matched up with someone I find attractive of course and we have been talking for 5 days now just off and on when we have time to message each other.Being 25 and female and him being 29 male I figure I am okay with age difference and prefer men who are that age anyway. Note: he is LDS but I am eventually leaving the church....maybe it wouldn't hurt to have a makeout buddy? Anyway, we have been just talking and asking each other questions here and there and I want to ask him out and it seems like he wants to ask me but he is too nervous to do so or something. He will ask me for example, movies I like and mention there is a long weekend coming up and that he isn't going to be busy. And hints that he may want to do something. Is this a normal thing or should I ask him out or just let the conversation keep going until he asks me or what?On the other hand, like I said I haven't used the tinder app in a long time because I am more old fashioned I guess. I am also not looking for anything serious unless we Realllly hit it off I guess.Last thing, I feel self conscious about my body because I used to be in good shape and now I am not as in shape as I was because of life right... However, I am currently working hard to get back to who I was physically because I felt sexy then. I also haven't been rejected a ton in my life and am afraid of it.I don't want him to see me and then turn away because I am a little chubby (however working my ass off at the gym and eating well).I have been told I am very attractive by others so I am just not sure....Overall, I guess it doesn't matter what people think but I want to be the best version of myself but it's difficult right now.Just have a fear of being stood up if we decided to meet.Ugh lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.