Did I Loose the chance?

I think Venezuelan girls are awesome and sexy.

Yesterday I was taking a walk and passing by a coffee shop which is close to my house, this Venezuelan girl, who works there, kept looking at me and it was very noticible.

After a while, for returning home I have to pass through the coffee shop again and she was outside with a friend of her, also a waiter.

I had to pass right in front of them and when I did it her friend said to me quickly "she likes you a lot"

I just got my face red and pretend I didn't hear it cuz I was nervous and just passed by without even turning.

I wanna get back to that coffee shop and talk to her, How could I do it?



Submitted May 21, 2019 at 03:57AM

I think Venezuelan girls are awesome and sexy.Yesterday I was taking a walk and passing by a coffee shop which is close to my house, this Venezuelan girl, who works there, kept looking at me and it was very noticible.After a while, for returning home I have to pass through the coffee shop again and she was outside with a friend of her, also a waiter.I had to pass right in front of them and when I did it her friend said to me quickly "she likes you a lot"I just got my face red and pretend I didn't hear it cuz I was nervous and just passed by without even turning.I wanna get back to that coffee shop and talk to her, How could I do it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.