I miss her so much.

I've been dating my girlfriend for just over a year and a half and I love her to bits. She has made my life happier in every way possible and just the sight of her makes me feel better about my day.

However, just over a week ago, she decided that she wanted a break. She said that I wasn't showing enough love to her, and that it was hurting her. I know I've made mistakes and maybe I've been taking the whole relationship for granted lately but the whole thing has been killing me.

Every night I stay awake thinking about her. I've got so much stuff going on in my life at the moment and all I want to do is call her and break down to her, but I know she wants space.

I don't have anyone to talk to, and I just thought I could share it with all you as I just wanted someone else to know. I'm trying not to be hurt, but it just hurts so bad right now.



Submitted May 21, 2019 at 01:11AM

I've been dating my girlfriend for just over a year and a half and I love her to bits. She has made my life happier in every way possible and just the sight of her makes me feel better about my day.However, just over a week ago, she decided that she wanted a break. She said that I wasn't showing enough love to her, and that it was hurting her. I know I've made mistakes and maybe I've been taking the whole relationship for granted lately but the whole thing has been killing me.Every night I stay awake thinking about her. I've got so much stuff going on in my life at the moment and all I want to do is call her and break down to her, but I know she wants space.I don't have anyone to talk to, and I just thought I could share it with all you as I just wanted someone else to know. I'm trying not to be hurt, but it just hurts so bad right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.