Substance use issues.

Have you ever dated someone who is on a different side of the clean and dry divide, e.g. you don't drink, but your date showed up drunk and so failed to get hard, or you drank and your date didn't and said something about it, or you were baked and wanted to get rammed, but your date doesn't take pot, they eat magic mushrooms instead and couldn't ram you?

Edit: What happened exactly?



Submitted May 21, 2019 at 01:55AM

Have you ever dated someone who is on a different side of the clean and dry divide, e.g. you don't drink, but your date showed up drunk and so failed to get hard, or you drank and your date didn't and said something about it, or you were baked and wanted to get rammed, but your date doesn't take pot, they eat magic mushrooms instead and couldn't ram you?​Edit: What happened exactly?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.