/u/moondolphin96 on Did any of you guys struggle to come to term with being asexual? (Will be discussing sex fyi)

Not experiencing something the same way as other people is not the same thing as missing out on something. Just because you get a "different" enjoyment out of sex than some people, doesn't mean that the pleasure you feel (intimacy) is worth any less.

If you feel that you miss masturbating go back to it, but don't feel guilty for not experiencing things the same way others do.





May 21, 2019 at 06:08AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.