What is the difference between being in love and infatuation?

I feel like people often get these two confused, which could lead to an unhappy couple. I’m honestly kind of afraid of being in one of those couples some day, since I’m so optimistic and hate seeing the bad parts in people.

What would you guys say is the difference, and how can you be sure that you’re really in love?



Submitted May 21, 2019 at 01:29AM

I feel like people often get these two confused, which could lead to an unhappy couple. I’m honestly kind of afraid of being in one of those couples some day, since I’m so optimistic and hate seeing the bad parts in people.What would you guys say is the difference, and how can you be sure that you’re really in love?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.