Should I be worried about the lack of care?

Hi all,

My boyfriend (24) and I (24) have been dating almost 2 months. Today I woke up at his house with a bad sickness that causes lots of pain and he didn’t seem to interested in helping me feel better ( rubbing my back/ asking if there was anything he could do/medicine he could grab) but more interested in going back to sleep and when we woke up and started our day he really didn’t seem all that interested in how I was feeling, when we parted ways he didn’t say feel better or anything like that.

Its now time for bed and he hasn’t asked if I am ok, or checked in at all.

Im worried about this because I don’t know if he should’ve been more attentive and this is possibly a sign that he’s just not that into me, or am I just being needy?

Idk I’m just so fucking anxious lol

Tldr: I am sick and in pain and bf doesn’t really seem too interested in comforting/checking in on me, should i be worried?



Submitted May 21, 2019 at 04:48AM

Hi all,My boyfriend (24) and I (24) have been dating almost 2 months. Today I woke up at his house with a bad sickness that causes lots of pain and he didn’t seem to interested in helping me feel better ( rubbing my back/ asking if there was anything he could do/medicine he could grab) but more interested in going back to sleep and when we woke up and started our day he really didn’t seem all that interested in how I was feeling, when we parted ways he didn’t say feel better or anything like that.Its now time for bed and he hasn’t asked if I am ok, or checked in at all.Im worried about this because I don’t know if he should’ve been more attentive and this is possibly a sign that he’s just not that into me, or am I just being needy?Idk I’m just so fucking anxious lolTldr: I am sick and in pain and bf doesn’t really seem too interested in comforting/checking in on me, should i be worried?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.