/u/Hobblinharry on Need some advice...

Obviously I can't speak for what was going through his head, but as a guy myself and knowing a little bit about how our minds work, I would bet that he didn't really understand what it is that you feel, and its likely he doesn't really understand what being ace means. It's also possible that he doesn't even want to try asking you out again and that was just word vomit that came out after his brain was trying to recover from what became an awkward situation. I think its wholly possible that he is able to still respect you as a friend, or at the very least remain professional, but I think you guys should definitely have a followup conversation that includes how you do not have a sexual or romantic attraction to him.





April 14, 2019 at 05:46AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.