Help! Can't isolate the kegels muscle for training.

So I'm male, and I started to try to do kegels 5 days ago and I still can't isolate and train just that muscle.

I tried the stopping urine method, multiple times. And while I think I found the muscle, I simply can't contract it without using my butts, or my lower abs, or both.

I tried lying on my back, on my side, standing in the peeing pose ...etc and I still can't do it. And I notice I can't relax my butts when trying to actually stop urine stream either. After 5 days I feel like I'm gonna have 50 packs butts instead of good pelvic floor muscle.

So any guys has any tips for this?

Is there a specific exercise/pose that makes it easier ?

Do my butts have to be perfectly relaxed or is it ok to tense the part near the crack and anus? Same for the abs, is a little tensing of the lower abs ok?



Submitted April 14, 2019 at 06:01AM

So I'm male, and I started to try to do kegels 5 days ago and I still can't isolate and train just that muscle.​I tried the stopping urine method, multiple times. And while I think I found the muscle, I simply can't contract it without using my butts, or my lower abs, or both.​I tried lying on my back, on my side, standing in the peeing pose ...etc and I still can't do it. And I notice I can't relax my butts when trying to actually stop urine stream either. After 5 days I feel like I'm gonna have 50 packs butts instead of good pelvic floor muscle.​So any guys has any tips for this?​Is there a specific exercise/pose that makes it easier ?​Do my butts have to be perfectly relaxed or is it ok to tense the part near the crack and anus? Same for the abs, is a little tensing of the lower abs ok?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.