Dealing with a feederism phelia in the bedroom?

I have a fetish for this thing called feederism which is essentially getting turned on by the idea of obesity. Feederism is very elastic in the sense that everyone that I've read about is attracted to different variations of different things. To keep it short, there's usually a feedee (person that gets fatter) and the feeder (fattens the feedee), but it's common to have both roles present (a couple takes turns feeding one another) and the methods of feeding can get quite creative and so on. There can also be BDSM involved, humilation, submission/domination, food of course, and some other things.

The problem I've struggled with is that obesity kind of can't really ever be a positive thing (ateast to the extent that I so desire), and I whenever I do try to fulfill a fantasy of mine, I end up getting really depressed and get quite disgusted with what I'm doing. To put it simply, I'd never be able to forgive myself if I pursued a lifestyle that shortened the life of a partner or myself to 40 years tops (yes, that obese) and all the other issues that obesity brings to mental and physical health.

Now, after some good therapy and lots of discussions with my gf, I've finally accepted who I am and I no longer beat myself up for something I can't control. Sex with my gf is pretty good, but I do struggle to 'perform' for longer than 15 minutes. Something that helps a lot is that we sometimes bring food like chocolates or ice cream into the bedroom and we've bought tight cheap clothes that I can tear off her (I like tight clothes lol).

Does anyone have any other suggestions to incorporate sexual themes of food/cooking, mild submission/domination, mild humilation, tight clothes, control, or anything else from feederism that isn't unhealthy or too strange for my vanilla gf?



Submitted April 14, 2019 at 03:39AM

I have a fetish for this thing called feederism which is essentially getting turned on by the idea of obesity. Feederism is very elastic in the sense that everyone that I've read about is attracted to different variations of different things. To keep it short, there's usually a feedee (person that gets fatter) and the feeder (fattens the feedee), but it's common to have both roles present (a couple takes turns feeding one another) and the methods of feeding can get quite creative and so on. There can also be BDSM involved, humilation, submission/domination, food of course, and some other things.The problem I've struggled with is that obesity kind of can't really ever be a positive thing (ateast to the extent that I so desire), and I whenever I do try to fulfill a fantasy of mine, I end up getting really depressed and get quite disgusted with what I'm doing. To put it simply, I'd never be able to forgive myself if I pursued a lifestyle that shortened the life of a partner or myself to 40 years tops (yes, that obese) and all the other issues that obesity brings to mental and physical health.Now, after some good therapy and lots of discussions with my gf, I've finally accepted who I am and I no longer beat myself up for something I can't control. Sex with my gf is pretty good, but I do struggle to 'perform' for longer than 15 minutes. Something that helps a lot is that we sometimes bring food like chocolates or ice cream into the bedroom and we've bought tight cheap clothes that I can tear off her (I like tight clothes lol).Does anyone have any other suggestions to incorporate sexual themes of food/cooking, mild submission/domination, mild humilation, tight clothes, control, or anything else from feederism that isn't unhealthy or too strange for my vanilla gf?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.