How to finger a virgin gf without taking her virginity?

Hellow there, throwaway account!

Let’s get straight to the point , my girl [F17] is down for anything except losing her virginity, she wants to lose it on the wedding night and I totally support that!

How do we make fingering/foreplay so hot? We have our own place so we’re free to do whatsoever! I’m [M19] by the way.



Submitted April 14, 2019 at 06:56AM

Hellow there, throwaway account!Let’s get straight to the point , my girl [F17] is down for anything except losing her virginity, she wants to lose it on the wedding night and I totally support that!How do we make fingering/foreplay so hot? We have our own place so we’re free to do whatsoever! I’m [M19] by the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.