Is ‘Sexting’ the norm these days?

The majority of guys I talk to on dating apps and such either directly or indirectly try to move the conversation towards sexual talk or ask for snapchat which I rarely use but whenever I have added guys it’s mostly topless pics of themselves, I guess because they want something back.

I didn’t think I was a prude but I find it a little low class to sext with a man you’ve never met.

Thoughts? Is it my age (32)? Is this what the younger ones are doing now!?

Edit: by younger ones I meant younger than me and I just haven’t caught up with the trends yet, I’m aware I’m no longer a younger one ;-)



Submitted April 14, 2019 at 01:14AM

The majority of guys I talk to on dating apps and such either directly or indirectly try to move the conversation towards sexual talk or ask for snapchat which I rarely use but whenever I have added guys it’s mostly topless pics of themselves, I guess because they want something back.I didn’t think I was a prude but I find it a little low class to sext with a man you’ve never met.Thoughts? Is it my age (32)? Is this what the younger ones are doing now!?Edit: by younger ones I meant younger than me and I just haven’t caught up with the trends yet, I’m aware I’m no longer a younger one ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.