[m]y SO [f] is incredibly vanilla and struggling to try new things.

As the title suggests my SO is incredibly vanilla and submissive. While this in itself is not a problem, it is incredibly difficult to try to experiment as she does not want to try anything. I love her, she makes me laugh but it is frustrating when she does not want to try to be dominate but also has a limit to how submissive she wants to be.

Has anyone had a SO who was very vanilla? how did you move past it? is it possible?



Submitted April 14, 2019 at 03:54AM

As the title suggests my SO is incredibly vanilla and submissive. While this in itself is not a problem, it is incredibly difficult to try to experiment as she does not want to try anything. I love her, she makes me laugh but it is frustrating when she does not want to try to be dominate but also has a limit to how submissive she wants to be.Has anyone had a SO who was very vanilla? how did you move past it? is it possible?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.