Why is the first year the hardest?

Married couples of reddit, I often read about how the first year of marriage is the hardest...... why?

I honestly cannot wait to get past the wedding planning stage so we can move on with our lives and enjoy all of our free time doing the things we love again.

Is the first year difficult because there is no wedding to look forward to? Money? Failed expectations? Tell me everything!



Submitted May 03, 2019 at 04:48AM

Married couples of reddit, I often read about how the first year of marriage is the hardest...... why?I honestly cannot wait to get past the wedding planning stage so we can move on with our lives and enjoy all of our free time doing the things we love again.Is the first year difficult because there is no wedding to look forward to? Money? Failed expectations? Tell me everything!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.