Tell me your "strange" goals

Yesterday I got a yoga focused sports bra, that makes me feel sexy but also a little gross. (It exposes my back and stomach, which I feel insecure about but also highlights my tattoo.) It's my goal to feel comfortable wearing that and high waisted pants at a flow yoga class. I hope to either lose the fat, or to just feel powerful in my body enough to get over it!
So what's your specific, personal goal? I need some more inspiration to keep me going when I want to nap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.