For all those who are afraid to lose somebody...this thread is for you.

To the men and women who feel like that person is out of your league...my heart goes out to you.

You have a right to exist just like they do. There is no goddamn league. You and that person are equals.

To the people who feel afraid of making one false step that will cause that person to disappear forever...

It's okay.

You will be fine. Things are nowhere near as bad as they seem.

And you will be okay: with or without them.

Dont try to control the outcome so much. If that person hasnt texted/called you back, chances are that just means they have a life outside of you.

I'm currently going through a ton of insecurities about the woman I started dating.

The number one way I can fuck it up is by forgetting that I'm human.



Submitted May 03, 2019 at 05:09AM

To the men and women who feel like that person is out of your league...my heart goes out to you.You have a right to exist just like they do. There is no goddamn league. You and that person are equals.To the people who feel afraid of making one false step that will cause that person to disappear forever...It's okay.You will be fine. Things are nowhere near as bad as they seem.And you will be okay: with or without them.Dont try to control the outcome so much. If that person hasnt texted/called you back, chances are that just means they have a life outside of you.I'm currently going through a ton of insecurities about the woman I started dating.The number one way I can fuck it up is by forgetting that I'm human.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.